We hold a wide spread of properties across Birmingham and the west midlands, where we provide a support network for a range of vulnerable people.
We are passionately inclined to design a way to help people develop the emotional and practical skills needed to move into more mainstream housing. This can include support with health needs, including mental health, drug and alcohol use, managing benefits and debt, developing daily living skills and accessing education, training and employment.
- Understanding your needs as a tenant.
- Deliver supported-shared housing for the homeless.
- Solving core issues surrounding your personal needs.
- Give you access to community-based resources (such as leisure centres, colleges and employment service)
- Deliver a safe-haven through mentoring.
- Once assessed, you will be entitled to relevant support and guidance, and help you get back on your own feet